Please be aware of the following policies regarding membership:
- General membership is $25. Special rates as a Stonewaller or Big Stonewaller are also available at $50 and $100 respectively. Purchasing a Stonewaller or Big Stonewaller includes recognition in email, mail, and other communications.
- In accordance with Democratic Party rules, Stonewall also offers a low-income membership rate of $15.
- Stonewall is pleased to announce, for a limited time, it will be offering a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP for $500. Lifetime members will receive recognition similar to our Stonewaller and Big Stonewaller members.
- A membership will not be considered valid until both payment and completed membership form are received. This includes renewals. Payment and membership forms can be done online, by mail, or in person at a meeting.
- Membership will be considered valid from the date both membership form and payment are received. For those memberships mailed in, the postmark date will be used as the start date of the membership.
- Members are afforded the right to voice, motion, and vote at all General Membership meetings as long as their member is current, except in the case of endorsements, where new members must wait 84 days prior to voting.
- An 84 day grace period will be given to all expired members in which they can renew their membership, and keep full membership priveleges, including the right to vote on endorsements.
- Members who joined on or before 11/26/2012 are not subject to the 84 day rule on endorsements, instead they were subject to the 25 day restriction on any votes, though that has now passed. However, once those membership expires, they are subject ot the current rules regarding renewal, expiration, and voting.
- Any membership renewal received more than 84 days from the expiration date will be counted as a new membership.
- No more than 4 memberships may be purchased by a single person, committee, or other entity in a 12 month period. Any additional memberships received will be rejected upon processing.
- Payments are accepted via cash, check, or credit card in person, check or credit card by mail, or credit card only on line.
For a printable copy of our membership form that you can mail in or take to our next meeting or event, please click here.